Computer Science & Robotics The Secondary School is currently looking for a professional educator in the area of Computer Science & Robotics. For immediate, full-time employment (grades 7th -12th):
◦ Master’s degree strongly desired, in education, subject area of expertise or other related subject (STEM).
◦ Valid teaching certificate in subject area(s) sought.
◦ Teaching experience in Computer Science and Robotics strongly preferred, ideally in a private or independent school setting.
◦ Interest and availability to take an advisory role with the school’s Robotics team.
◦ Must be able to speak and teach in fluent English, with strong written and oral communication skills
◦ Knowledgeable in modern instructional methodologies and ability to differentiate instruction in a challenging academic setting
◦ Experienced and versed in the use of instructional technology.
◦ Tireless commitment to work with diverse learners and achieving high standards
◦ Willingness to commit and become an active participant in school life including taking over as advisor of student organizations or extracurricular programs
Interested candidates please send
a letter of interest and Curriculum Vitae
Mr. David Sanabria, Principal – email@example.com
Saint John’s School, Secondary Division
1454 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
787-728-5343 ext. 2213