Job Opportunity: Tech Information Librarian
- Bachelors or Masters degree candidates preferable in Library Science. Knowledge in library protocols.
- Requirement: fluent in English and Spanish, spoken and written.
- Skills: computer literate, basic statistics, good with teamwork, flexibility under quickly changing working conditions (i.e., pandemic), can work independently, can search and learn independently.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, MS Outlook, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Slides, and related tools.
- Health Insurance coverage
- $2,750 travel and training
- $50 per month commuting allowance (if in person work is allowed and restrictions are lifted)
- Forest Service Certificate of eligibility for merit announcements after completing the internship.