ARCHIVE EXPERT JOB OFFER
We are looking for a professional archivist with at least 3 to 5 years work experience to work at art foundation in the hearth of Old San Juan. The ideal candidate should have a pro-active character, able to seek solutions where needed, with a neat and precise approach to work, an a passion in art. She/he will be working within a small team and will need good communication skills to develop the work at a consistent pace. A methodic worker that can work independently, and is able to create a record that can be used for the generations to come. \
The tasks will include:
- Scan documents such as pictures, hand written notes and press articles.
- Digitalize an archive recorded on hand written papers.
- Create a archive / stock record of all works of art present in the foundation.
Needs a good knowledge of:
- Apple operating system
- Adobe operating system to improve quality of images where needed
- Archive software to digitalize archive
- Would be encouraged: French, English
Education: University degree in archive studies
Salary: Depending on experience
For Applications please e-mail: